[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_video ratio=”16-9″ link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHFQGQEdsqQ”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]There will be a period of time between 30-45 days from the offer until the closing date, in that period of time, you’ll need to:
- Hire a home inspector.
- Even though it’s not required, we strongly recommend that home buyers hire a reliable home inspector.
- Finalize terms of the purchase and sale.
- Terms could include coverage of closing costs, home furnishings included in the sale, repairs to be made to the home, etc.
- Work with your lender to get them everything that they ask for.
- Compile your financial records in an easily-accessible location. Make sure to have printer paper and ink on-hand, and be familiar with faxing (or find a location that provides faxing services.)
It is essential that you be available to promptly answer any emails or phone calls, because any delays with responses to your bank or closing attorney could result in a delay of your closing.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]